Not all decorations are about ribbons and balloons. Some of these involve opting for fusion of designs and creating exceptional impressions. Especially when we consider home decor, you have a number of options to choose from. No wonder classy stones and admirable wood can be truly magnetic in your home. However, there’s also another material that is an unsung hero in decorating any kind of house and has loads of other fabulous properties as well – we call it concrete, actually decorative concrete! So, ready for this change, are you?
Various perks of adding decorative concrete in your home!
Concreters of Melbourne are so very happy with this multipurpose material called concrete. And its decorative types are truly the game changers. And by game changer we actually mean that they have the power to uplift any kind of area beautifully. But of course, you have to be very careful with your choices. So, wouldn’t it be better if you know their types before you jump to know their exceptional benefits?
Types of decorative concrete!
Just to make your work easier, we have compiled the list of decorative concretes that you can choose from for your house.
- Epoxy coatings — Epoxy is a nice coating available in many forms like 3D, metallic, etc. and laid on the concrete. Go for these if you love a shiny touch in your home.
- Stamped concrete— Just as the name suggests, it’s stamped and really strong. Go for it for your driveways or even the home interiors if you like.
- Permeable gravel —The permeable form of concrete looks good and is best recommended for your driveway or terraces.
- Terrazzo concrete —An attractive mixture of stones, marbles, etc. that make your floor look elemental but alluring.
- Exposed aggregate concrete — The exposed form of concrete is the most famous and impressive type that’s largely used across residential and industrial areas. Especially the aggregate concrete driveway from Cura Concrete is considered really exceptional. They do a fabulous job of laying this type of decorative concrete on your driveway making it truly spectacular.
The benefits of opting for decorative concrete!
After choosing your pick from these types, why not know more about the various benefits of decorative concrete!
- Admirable curb appeal — Obviously, when you are opting for the decorative type of concrete, you are looking for the aesthetics. Stay assured, when you install any of the types of decorative concretes, your home would certainly look more presentable and admirable.
- Eco-friendly option — We all know concrete is made up of eco-friendly materials, and that is why when you are using it and even disposing it later, it won’t cause any harm to the environment.
- Water resistant — When you adopt decorative options of wood, it doesn’t resist moisture or water largely. But concrete of all types, even decorative ones, are entirely water resistant and do not get damaged due to water or moisture exposure.
- No slips and accidents —Just because it is shiny and sleek and decorative, it shouldn’t be dangerous. Your prime concern of safety is essential and that is safeguarded even when you opt for decorative concrete.
- No cracks easily seen — Even though it’s a beautiful form of concrete, it’s super tough! You won’t see cracks and scratches on them easily and these last for very long.
With all these essential know how-s of decorative concrete, isn’t choosing the most suitable one easier for you? Let’s see how you add these amazing materials in your home!